The SITE Texas Mentor Program serves to facilitate professional development among its members. Whether you are an industry veteran, a new member, a young professional, or going through a career transition, the program exists to pair members together for further education, professional development, and increase a sense of community within the SITE Texas Chapter.
Benefits to the Mentee
- Real-world insight
- Exposure to new ideas, perspectives, learning experiences, and resources
- Networking opportunities
Benefits to the Mentor
- Directly contribute to future chapter leaders and chapter legacy
- Exposure to new ideas and perspectives
- Improvement of leadership and coaching skills
Mentoring is first and foremost about relationships. And a successful mentor program is one in which both individuals grow and learn in different but insightful and equal ways.
We are delighted you are interested in the Mentor Program! The applications are now open! A few important details:
- All members of SITE Texas are welcome to apply!
- If you would like to apply to be both a mentor and a mentee, you must complete each application independently.
- The mentor program can be all virtual or a combination of virtual and in-person, depending on COVID restrictions in your area. And, it is open to SITE Texas members all over the world!
- You will receive a personal email acknowledgement of your application via email within 48 hours of applying. The first round of pairings will be sent out to all participants no later than February 18.
- Please see link to the Mentor Program Guide.
Mentors – Apply today to offer guidance, expertise, and build confidence in a young person in our community. Mentor application!
Mentees – Apply today to gain insight to our community, leadership in and out of the workplace, and have an ally and someone you can ask any question. Mentee application!
Please email Cori Dossett, CEM, CMP, CITP, and Chair of the SITE Texas Program at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Your SITE Texas Membership Team:
Alexa Kinney, CED
SITE Texas Vice President of Membership
AIC Hotel Group, Director of Sales
SITE Texas Director of Programs
Cori Dossett, CEM, CMP, CITP
Conferences Designed, President
Chair, SITE Texas Mentor Program
Larissa Haltigin, CITP
VAILRESORTS, Sales Manager, National Sales Team
Co-Chair, SITE Texas Mentor Program